Ashtavinayaka yatra refers to a pilgrimage to the eight Hindu temples in Maharashtra state of India that house eight distinct idols of Ganesha. The Ashtavinayaka yatra covers the eight ancient holy temples of Ganesha which are situated around Pune. Each of these temples has its own individual legend and history, as distinct from each other as the murti’s in each temple. The form of each murti of Ganesha and his trunk are distinct from one another.
TOUR COST- Rs. 6,000/- Per person.
PLACES TO VISIT :
1. Moreshwar Swayambhu idol with the serpent above the head
2. Siddhivinayak Swayambhu idol; with the trunk to the right
3. Ballaleshwar with its trunk turned left with Riddhi and siddhi waving chamaras at the back.
4. Varad Vinayak Swayambhu idol with the trunk on the left.
5. Chintamani Swayambhu idol with the trunk on the left.
6. Girijatmaj the temple is on the hill, which has 283 steps.
7. Vighnahar Swayambhu idol with the trunk of the left.
8. Maha Ganapati The idol is seated on a lotus, with Siddhi & Riddhi beside
BUS TRAVEL :
Pune to Pune. (2X2 Semi-luxury bus).
OVERNIGHT STAY :
Naryangaon / Ozar – 1 night.
Important Information :
1) Climate: Moderate to Hot.
2) Company’s Kitchen unit will be operative.
Report to coach and proceed to Theur(Chintamani), also visit Morgaon(Mayureshwar), later visit Ranjangaon(Mahaganapati). Overnight stay at Lenyadri.
Early morning proceed to Lenyadri (Girijatma)-which has 283 steps. also visit Ozar (Vigneshwar), later visit Pali (Ballaleshwar) & Mahad (Varad Vinayak). Proceed to Pune. Tour Concludes.